The 5th Annual Vancouver Urban Farming Forum is happening Saturday, November 21st at the Creekside Community Centre. The forum is the biggest event in the Vancouver Urban Farming Society’s calendar bringing together urban farmers, their supporters, policymakers, and all others interested and working in urban farming in this region.
Applications from individuals, pairs, or groups are welcome. An honorarium of $100 per session will be provided to the host. Please feel free to recommend a session even if you feel that you may not have the capacity to coordinate it. To suggest a session email firstname.lastname@example.org. Honorariums are available for presenters. General registration for the forum will open shortly.
- Innovative business models
- Measuring the social impact of urban farming
- Building relationships with restaurants and/or grocery stores
- Accurately determining profitability
- Community engagement
- And others that YOU are passionate about
Please submit your proposal using this form. The proposal deadline is Monday October 26th, 2015.